1. PURPOSE AND CONDITIONS OF TREATMENT
The data are processed for the following purposes:
- purposes strictly related to allow access to the website www.olympialex.com and relevant online services offered by Nomosportiva S.r.l. - via Olona, 7 - 20123 Milan (MI) - ITALY - VAT IT08876680961, as well as to activate, free of charge or upon payment, access to the website to ensure the correct performance of all activities linked or accessory to the supply of the database service and the relevant services offered. Moreover, being the user registration preparatory to access to the online services, the personal data of the customers, made the service choice and provided further information, will be processed for the purposes connected and / or functional to the chosen service. If the selected services are managed by third-party partners/operators, data will be communicated to the single operators. Therefore, any refusal to provide such data may determine the impossibility of exploit such services;
- statistical purposes, to improve the functioning of the website services and for customer analysis purposes;
- purpose of fulfilling regulatory obligations, and for ascertaining responsibility in the event of IT crimes damaging the website;
- functional purposes for our marketing activities such as: the marketing of products / services of www.olympialex.com, website, the sending of advertising / informative / promotional materials and updates on initiatives and offers aimed at rewarding customers, market research , economic analysis and statistics, visualization of behavioural advertising on the site. These activities may concern products and services of our company as well as companies of the group or their commercial partners and may also be carried out through an automated system, without the intervention of an operator, with SMS messages (Short Message Service), which can be received on mobile phones registered at the website, or via e-mail. The consent to the processing of data for the aforementioned purposes is optional and may be revoked at any time, expressly requested by the Contact area of the site.
The data transmitted will be stored and processed with the guarantees of security and secrecy provided for by EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and by the Legislative Decree 196/2003, and will be used exclusively for the fulfilment of the assignment received, for the purposes stated above and for the information communicated by Nomosportiva S.r.l. - via Olona, 7 - 20123 Milan (MI) - ITALY - VAT IT08876680961, as well as for the obligations established by law. The processing of data can be done in paper, electronic and automated.
Pursuant to art. 130, paragraph 4, of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, with the registration to the website will be required the optional consent to subscribe to a newsletter with a maximum frequency of 20 e-mail per year. It will be possible to cancel from such Newsletter at any time by expressly informing the Contact area of the website or by clicking to the relevant link in the bottom of the Newsletter.
3. BEHAVIORAL TARGETING
Please note that with the registration to the site, will also be requested the optional consent to the collection of profiling data, in order to operate behavioural targeting, more relevant and pertinent to the type of use of the website by the user, and to a series of criteria that define it within a specific segment of users. At any time it is possible to request the cancellation of the collection of profiling data by request to the Contact area of the website. For more technical information on profiling cookies, refer to the Cookie area.
4. ASSIGNMENT OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The transmitted data will not be in any way sold or transferred, in any way, to third parties, except previous and express consent of the interested party in the registration form.
The data provided voluntarily by the user are acquired and processed in order to allow access to the services offered by the website, and the communication of information of a commercial or promotional nature. Such data may be transferred or transmitted to third parties, also to allow processing for similar purposes. By sending the data, the user consents to the processing in the manner described above, without prejudice to the right to exercise the powers granted by the law with regard to the confirmation, verification, modification, rectification, integration or cancellation of the data.
The statistical data collected, even if in the form of log files or cookies, shall not in any way, and in any form, transmitted or transferred to third parties. All data, after the time strictly necessary for their treatment, and expires the further deadlines set by law, will be deleted. The usability of data for justice purposes in the cases expressly provided for by law, or for the fulfilment of regulatory obligations, is reserved
5. NATURE OF DATA ASSIGMENT
The nature of the granting of data is optional, so the user is free to provide personal data contained in the application forms or indicated in communications that occur with the site. Failure to provide it may however result in the impossibility of obtaining the same from the requested user or access to the services offered. The same data are however necessary for the formulation of the estimate, for the fulfillment of the task received and for the fiscal fulfilments. In the absence of the granting, it is therefore impossible to carry out any activity in favour of the applicant. By sending the form, the interested party consents to the processing of the data contained therein according to the methods already explained in the previous paragraph.
6. KIND AND DEFINITION OF THE DATA PROCESSED
1) Personal data provided voluntarily by the user when sending communications or for access to restricted areas or for obtaining services or communications. For access to particular areas of the site or for access to particular services, it is requested, on an optional, explicit and voluntary basis, the inclusion of data consisting of alphanumeric characters, which through their processing or association with other data could allow user identification. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails or other communications to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address and of its e-mail, useful for the formulation of a reply or the provision of services, as well as any other personal data entered by the sender in the communication. The user is invited not to provide information that constitutes sensitive data pursuant to art. 4, lett. d) of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, in particular relating to health, without having previously given their consent to treatment in the form required by law.
2) Navigation data. The IT systems and software procedures for the well-functioning of this website will acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data, the transmission of which is included in the use of the web communication protocols or is useful for the better management and optimization of the website. The statistical data collected consists of the following technical parameters: IP addresses, URL addresses, date and time of visit, referer, operating system, browser and screen size. This acquisition is carried out for statistical purposes, to monitor the correct functioning of the site and, if the user has expressly permitted it, to operate behavioural targeting through profiling Cookies. The acquisition of navigation data is carried out through the service provided by www.olympialex.com. The statistical data collected on external servers, such as those of Google LLC, are sent anonymously as provided the law. This means that the IP address is anonymized. Furthermore, sensitive data are not processed. The statistical systems inside the site, as well as the system and security logs, could instead allow the identification of the user through the association of the statistical data listed above to the operations performed by the user and to any registration data, if logged. The data acquisition service must be referenced for any communication or request pursuant to and for the purposes of Legislative Decree 196/03.
7. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of the data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration, updating and correction. cancellation, as required by the GDPR and art. 7 of the legislative decree 196/2003. Those involved in the processing have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
Requests should be addressed to the data controller:
- sending a request via the Contact area
- sending a registered letter to the address: Via Olona, 7 - 20123 Milan (MI) - ITALY
You can cancel the Newsletter from the Contact area of the website or by clicking the relevant link at the bottom of the Newsletter.
8. DATA PROCESSING HOLDERS AND DATA CONSERVATION PLACE
The Data Controller and Data Processor of personal data is Nomosportiva S.r.l. - via Olona, 7 - 20123 Milan (MI) - ITALY - VAT IT08876680961.
Save part of the statistical data collected for analytical purposes, stored on Google LLC servers, all the material on this website, electronic communications before their receipt and navigation data are stored on servers managed by the IT department of Nomosportiva S.r.l. - via Olona, 7 - 20123 Milan (MI) - ITALY - VAT IT08876680961.